»

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

waiting..

so, last night was awesomee! as you all know on amazing race there is such thing as a yield.. so, becuase the green team is the biggest threat we got yielded.. we were tricky last night and pulled a fast one on the other teams.. there were' two trning lanes and we were in the lead so we put our turning signal on and got over to the left.. thinking they were winning matt and mike whipped past us on the left to turn left in front of us.. it was all part of our plan. once they turned we went straight knowing all to well they turned on the wrong street! so, we were first to the hotel. right now, we're headed to rockford , IL and we have some random things we have to find and take pics with.. unfortunately my camera wouldn't upload so we didn't get our pic of us to coralville or passing the other vans:) bwahahhaha!




picture of us finding out we we're yielded..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You girls are so clever- I LOVE IT!!

GREEN POWER!!!!!

Brittany's Mom

Anonymous said...

Tricky! Tricky! But of course I would expect that from you 3!!! Hope you have a great day and search hard for God too!!!

Love ya,
Loree

Andy Veith said...

Your little Shenanigans are of no surprise to me. That was awesome thinking!Bryanna, when did you dye your hair again? I am praying that God will rock your world!

Unknown said...

Dear Green team, I say GO GIRL POWER!!! I hope you have a wonderful, safe trip and one huge connection with God! I look forward to more stories. Jan Wood